All posts tagged 'intuition'
Check out all of the posts tagged with 'intuition' below. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
Posted @ 1/23/2012 1:43 PM By Terri Wiebold
I teach workshops to help anyone expand and grow. These workshops facilitate powerful growth and change, as we progress through 2012! No matter what you plan to shift or expand in your life, I have something you will not want to miss.
During 2011, I spent my teaching time with a group of students in Sacramento, California. It has been so enjoyable and fun to see all the students expand and grow as they learned. This year, I will be teaching workshops in Iowa once again!
Here are courses I will offer in 2012 (see the workshop page on my website for more information):
- Reiki Level 1 & 2: February 25th and 26th will be a weekend intensive. The tuition is at a discounted rate for 2012, and tuition includes a course manual. This course is open to all individuals! Registration deadline is February 17th.
- Advanced Reiki Training: March 2nd will be a one-day intensive course. The tuition is discounted for 2012, and includes a manual. Reiki Levels 1 & 2 are prerequisites for this course. Registration deadline is February 17th.
- Access Intuition 101: This course will be offered May 18th – 20th. This course is open to anyone interested in learning how to make better decisions and lifestyle choices by using your intuition! It is easy and magic. This course is a prerequisite for the certification in Medical Intuition. Make sure to register for this course before the space fills up!
- Certification in Medical Intuition, Part 1: This course will be offered September 17-19 in Sacramento, California. This is the first step in the process in Certification in Medical Intuition. The prerequisite for this course is Access Intuition 101. Make sure you register for this course before the space fills up.
2012 will be an exciting year with many opportunities for learning in my courses! Make sure to take advantage of all I have to offer. My courses will help you on your personal path of growth and self-discovery.
I love teaching and spending time with students. I hope you will be one of the people who come to a workshop in order to learn new life skills and to expand and grow. See the workshop page on my website for all the details. And yes, I will of course continue to see clients in my office!
Posted @ 9/12/2011 2:14 PM By Terri Wiebold
Each day I allow myself to select the thoughts and emotions I want to have, and I listen to what I am telling myself. I am a firm believer in the Law of Attraction.
The Law of Attraction is the belief that we create our own reality. We attract those things in our life that we place our focus on.
If I allow myself to have negative thoughts, emotions, and to pass judgments, those will come back to me and will affect the results of my intentions. If, however, I allow myself to have positive thoughts, emotions, and to say positive things, those will also come back to me. Keeping my mind focused on the positive side of things makes all the difference in how my day turns out. I am able to take responsibility for my thoughts and emotions. I am able to shift my thinking and emotions if I start to get off-track.
When I get too busy, I get stressed. Stress blocks my creative thinking, generates unbalanced emotions, and does not allow me to see opportunities for success. When my mind becomes bogged down with the stress, I lose touch with my intuition. My intuition is the compass in my life, and following it helps me to feel comfortable. Without my intuitive 6th sense, I feel as if I would be lost.
Under stress, I have learned to slow down and remove my stressed self the situation. It is best if I let myself rest overnight and see what my intuition tells me the following day. I do believe in a higher power than myself, and I have decided that He/She works best at night!
Time and my intuition bring a peace to any situation. It really works; you should try it, too. Always remember to express gratitude and happiness. The only people who are truly happy are those who express gratitude.
Posted @ 9/5/2011 1:54 PM By Terri Wiebold
Exercise is very important to me, and it should be important to us all! I am fortunate to be able to exercise under the guidance of an excellent trainer. She knows my limits and knows when I need to forge ahead.
It seems like when I am stressed, I tend to let exercise fall on my priority list. Times of stress are when our bodies need exercise the most. My trainer knows this, and she has kept me on track many times.
Even if you don’t have access to a personal trainer, you can keep your exercise a priority, too. Choose an activity you love, and put it in your schedule. Find a friend to exercise with you – this keeps you both accountable to each other, committed, and motivated.
Exercise has many benefits:
- it can make you feel less anxious & relax you
- it can make you feel better about yourself
- it can help you eat better – one good choice leads to another.
I eat a food plan that fits the needs of my body, and usually I make food choices intuitively according to how I feel on the particular day. Is my body feeling like more protein, more green vegetables, etc.? I listen to my body’s needs. I have to be aware of the effects stress can have on my food choices. It is easy for me to grab unnecessary carbs when I am short on time. I must remind myself that my energy levels stay much more balanced if I eat a balanced food plan.